The Southwest Florida R.E. Group is very excited to welcome a new team member, Debra McAlister-Brown.
About Debra McAlister-Brown
Debra McAlister-Brown, has over 20 years of real estate sales and marketing experience, and is one of Southwest Florida’s Market Leaders in home sales across the region and in all price ranges. As the founder of The McAlister-Brown Group, she has led a highly skilled team that stays ahead of the market by monitoring trends, leveraging current technologies, and using years of experience to offer clients solid advice and predictable outcomes. Debra’s focus on client service is the very center of her business. Her team ensures that every client is fully informed of what to expect and is fully prepared to ensure a smooth transaction with no surprises. The right expertise, the right resources, the right team, and the right attitude are what it takes to ensure you have the best representation and achieve the best results. Debra and the track record of The McAlister-Brown Group and their loyal clients are a testament to that.
In addition to running an award-winning team, Debra is also an SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
8 Reasons to List with a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- SRS designees are members of an elite group of trained seller client advocates that know the importance of your specific needs by using Seller Counseling Sessions to ensure all needs are addressed.
- SRS designees concentrate their efforts on your ultimate goals to ensure you at the center of the sale.
- SRS designees are extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
- SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to position ensure you receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
- SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘Client Level’ services with integrity.
- SRS designees are uniquely qualified to exceed your expectations and yield your trust.
- SRS designees know the importance of staging your property for best results. Staging is a critical component, along with accurate pricing, to attain desired results within a timely manner.
- SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to insure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.
Below is a brief resume of Debra’s personal and professional qualifications will help you better understand the standards of achievement she has set throughout her career and personal life. In her words, “I assure you of my commitment to apply the very best of my knowledge and experience to serve you well.”
EDUCATION & PERSONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Real Estate Broker – State of Florida 2013
- The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Performance Management Network (PMN)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Resort & Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource® (SFR®)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Bonita-Estero Association of Realtors Leadership Academy Graduate
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator
- Graduate Realtor Institute 3
- Graduate Realtor Institute 2
- VP of Membership – Women’s Council of Realtors, Bonita Springs – Estero Chapter
- President Elect . Women’s Council of Realtors, Bonita Springs – Estero Chapter
- Member. The Institute of luxury Home Marketing Member
- Successful Buyer Representation In New Home Sales
- Top Sales Producer – Women’s Council of Realtors
- Five Star Real Estate Agent as seen in Gulf Shore Life Magazine
- Florida Home Realty Top Listing and Sales Agent
- Seller Representative Specialist
A few kind words from past clients.
“Debra McAlister-Brown is a five-star real estate agent. She helped us find the community that suited us. She prepared for our house-hunting trip thoroughly, gathering data on our preferences. By the end our second day of viewings, she had found the right house for us. The next morning, she negotiated a discount, and secured the contract. Even after the closing, she continued to offer useful advice about the local area. You could not ask for more in a realtor in this region.” –FTolhurst
“Debra is simply the best Even now, more than a year after our purchase, she continues to check on us and has wonderful referrals for every need or desire a new Florida homeowner could possibly want. As a result, she’s not just our agent, but also a dear and trusted friend what a blessing, finding her turned out to be Five stars is not a high enough rating for her…HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.” – W Wilkins
“We are not from the area and relied heavily on the expertise of Debra and her team to help us find a the right location and the perfect home for us. I HIGHLY recommend Debra.” –TBrunettiSmith
“Debra went above and beyond in helping us find a second home in Florida. She continues to help us with any questions and support since we are not in Florida full time. She is professional in every way and available at any time.” – Luntzbunch
“It would seem that Debra is working 24/7. She is very organized, responds to you immediately, very professional.” – SWaletko
“Debra helped us find our current home. We had a very short time frame to find a house and complete the purchase. Debra was with us every step of the way. Now she is helping us find an investment property. She is great to work with and a truly nice person.” – Morgan family
“Deb and her partner Bill were just an amazing team they assisted me in purchasing my new home and did a phenomenal job Thank you so much.” – LLinares
“We were extremely pleased with Ms. McAlister-Brown’s professionalism. She handled the entire sale of our condo with obvious expertise. Her work ethics are second to none. I highly recommend Debra. She is the realtor you want on your side of the negotiating table In fact, she is working with us to purchase our next Florida home.” – AJohnson